Andrew Haddad is an Associate in the Firm's Litigation department. From 2019 to 2020, Mr. Haddad served as a law clerk to the Hon. Albert Diaz of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit. From 2018 to 2019, Mr. Haddad served as a law clerk to the Hon. Nicholas G. Garaufis of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Prior to joining Patterson Belknap, Mr. Haddad was an associate at an international law firm in New York and a volunteer attorney for the Biden-Harris transition team in fall 2020.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit; Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York
- Contributor to www.AntitrustUpdateBlog.com
- Co-Author, "What’s Ahead in 2021 for Reverse-Payment Settlement Litigation," Bloomberg Law (January 8, 2021)
- "Cruel Timing: Retroactive Application of State Criminal Procedural Rules to Direct Appeals," 116 Colum. L. Rev. 1259 (2016)