Benjamin F. (“Ben”) Jackson is an associate in the firm's Litigation department. From 2015 to 2016, Mr. Jackson served as a law clerk to the Hon. Robert D. Sack of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. From 2014 to 2015, he served as a law clerk to the Hon. Katherine B. Forrest of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York
- Co-author, "When Is A Working Capital Agreement A Loan? It Depends," Law360 (June 1, 2017)
- Co-author, "Court Dismisses Claim Against Chinese Firm Due to Lack of Personal Jurisdiction," New York Law Journal (March 30, 2017)
- Censorship and Freedom of Expression in the Age of Facebook, 44 N.M. L. Rev. 121 (2014)
- Note, Danger Lurking in the Shadows: Why Regulators Lack the Authority to Effectively Fight Contagion in the Shadow Banking System, 127 Harv. L. Rev. 729 (2013)
- Recent Case, U.S. Bank National Ass'n v. Ibanez, 941 N.E.2d 40 (Mass. 2011), 125 Harv. L. Rev. 827 (2012)