In the Media
United States v. Microsoft (July 2016)
- The New York Times, “Microsoft Wins Appeal on Overseas Data Searches”
- Financial Times, “Microsoft wins battle with US over data privacy”
- USA Today, “Microsoft wins appeal over U.S. email requests”
FTC v. LabMD (April 2016)
- BusinessWeek, "A Leak Wounded This Company. Fighting the Feds Finished It Off"
United States v. Apple: Encryption and the iPhone (April 2016)
- The Washington Post, " Once again, the government finds a way to crack an iPhone without Apple’s help"
Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act (October 2015)
United States v. Microsoft (September 2015)
- Seattle Times, " Microsoft steps up game on cybersecurity issues"
- Bloomberg Business, "Microsoft Argues for Data Security in Landmark Court Appeal"
Major League Baseball Hack (June 2015)
- Bloomberg TV, "Cybersecurity on the Ball Field"
- USA Today, "Rob Manfred Says MLB Will Not Conduct its Own Investigation of Cardinals' Alleged Hacking Scandal"
- The American Lawyer, "Cardinals, MLB Lawyer Up in Astros Hacking Probe"