Media & Speaking Engagements
Panelist, "Anti-Bribery / Anti-Corruption: What Are Your Firms' Risks When Your Clients Are Implicated?" SIFMA Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Conference (February 12, 2018).
Panelist, "Current Issues in Cross-Border and International Prosecutions," New York City Defense Lawyers Association’s Biennial Retreat (October 26, 2017).
Participant on Panel of Justices, Office of the Appellate Defender’s First Monday in October Mock Supreme Court Argument (October 2, 2017).
Panelist, “Anti-Corruption Compliance: Focus on Intermediary Risks,” SIFMA Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Conference (February 8, 2017).
- Presenter, ""Maintaining a Strong Global Anti-Corruption Program," SIFMA Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Conference (April 6, 2016).
- Presenter, “Building a Global Anti-Corruption Program,” SIFMA Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Conference (February 24, 2015).
- “Insider Trading Liability After United States v. Newman,” West LegalEdcenter Webcast (February 10, 2015).
- Commentator on CNBC India’s in-depth news television program, The Firm, entitled “Tapes, Lies and Video Tape,” regarding insider trading laws and the use of expert network research firms, May 2011.
- Commentator on Bloomberg Television’s Inside Track regarding the investigation and prosecution of United States v. Raj Rajaratnam, and other insider trading cases, April/May 2011. April 2011 | May 2011.
- Interviewee, Law360: Q&A on White Collar Criminal Practice, Dec. 2010.
- Presenter, C2C Forum: Balancing Strategy, Success & Risk in a Time of Increased Scrutiny, Economic Uncertainty and Fast-Paced Change, Sept. 2010.
- Panelist, New York State Bar Assn.: Financial Penalties and Victims’ Rights in White Collar Cases, Nov. 2009.
- Speaker, ACI’s Nat’l. Conference: Internal Investigations for the Drug & Device Industries, June 2008.
- Quoted in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Reuters, The Independent, and Paris Match, among other publications, on financial crimes and other legal matters.