Media & Speaking Engagements
Panelist, “Anti-Corruption Compliance: Focus on Intermediary Risks,” SIFMA Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Conference (February 8, 2017).
- Presenter, ""Maintaining a Strong Global Anti-Corruption Program," SIFMA Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Conference (April 6, 2016).
- Presenter, “Building a Global Anti-Corruption Program,” SIFMA Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crimes Conference (February 24, 2015).
- “Insider Trading Liability After United States v. Newman,” West LegalEdcenter Webcast (February 10, 2015).
- Commentator on CNBC India’s in-depth news television program, The Firm, entitled “Tapes, Lies and Video Tape,” regarding insider trading laws and the use of expert network research firms, May 2011.
- Commentator on Bloomberg Television’s Inside Track regarding the investigation and prosecution of United States v. Raj Rajaratnam, and other insider trading cases, April/May 2011. April 2011 | May 2011
- Interviewee, Law360: Q&A on White Collar Criminal Practice, Dec. 2010.
- Presenter, C2C Forum: Balancing Strategy, Success & Risk in a Time of Increased Scrutiny, Economic Uncertainty and Fast-Paced Change, Sept. 2010.
- Panelist, New York State Bar Assn.: Financial Penalties and Victims’ Rights in White Collar Cases, Nov. 2009.
- Speaker, ACI’s Nat’l. Conference: Internal Investigations for the Drug & Device Industries, June 2008.
- Quoted in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Reuters, The Independent, and Paris Match, among other publications, on financial crimes and other legal matters.