Dorothy LeRay is an associate in the firm's Litigation department. She has experience representing pharmaceutical and medical device companies in patent litigation under the Hatch-Waxman Act and in inter partes review (IPR) proceedings. She has also represented clients in patent licensing disputes. From 2015 to 2016, she served as a law clerk to the Hon. Kathleen M. O'Malley of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. Prior to clerking, Ms. LeRay was in private practice in New York.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York
- Mandarin Chinese
- Contributor to BiologicsBlog.com
- Novartis AG v. Union of India: "Evergreening, " TRIPs, and "Enhanced Efficacy" Under Section 3(d), 21 J. INTELL. PROP. L. 223 (2014).
- Note, Rethinking Risks: Should Socioeconomic and Ethical Considerations Be Incorporated Into the Regulation of Genetically Modified Crops?, 26 HARV. J.L. & TECH. 375 (2012).