Esther Kim is an Associate in the Firm's Litigation department. From 2017 to 2018, Ms. Kim served as a foreign attorney volunteer for Hon. Edgardo Ramos of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Representing a medical device company in a multidistrict putative class action antitrust litigation regarding allegedly anticompetitive pricing policies.
- Representing a major pharmaceutical company in connection with several actions in several states relating to the pricing of its products, including a putative class action.
- Representing a Fortune 50 consumer products manufacturer defending allegations that its cosmetic talc products were contaminated with asbestos.
- Represented a beverage manufacturer in a putative false-advertising class action in federal court involving the labeling of ingredients in a soft drink.
- New York
- "Can You Sue the Government? An Examination of the Legal Doctrines for Government Liability Regarding Their Involvement With Wind Power Development," Columbia Journal of Environmental Law Vol 39 No. 2 (2014)