Michael Buchanan and Craig Newman to Present PLI Webcast on “SEC and Cybersecurity: Emerging Regulatory Expectations and What’s Ahead in 2019”
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP will present a webcast for the Practising Law Institute entitled, "SEC and Cybersecurity: Emerging Regulatory Expectations and What's Ahead in 2019."
Topics to be addressed include:
- Key SEC regulatory takeaways from 2018 and what to expect in 2019
- Emerging trends and regulatory expectations for 2019:
- More enforcement actions
- Heightened scrutiny over cyber disclosures
- Understanding a board’s role in cybersecurity
- Craig A. Newman, Partner and Chair of Data Security & Privacy Practice, Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Michael F. Buchanan, Partner, Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP
- Robert A. Cohen, Chief, Cyber Unit, Division of Enforcement, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Richard M. Schapiro, Board Member, Molina Healthcare, Inc. and Transamerica Corporation
To learn more or to register, click here.