Michelle Cohen to Present at American Conference Institute’s 22nd Annual Conference on Drug & Medical Device Litigation
New York, NY 10036
Partner Michelle Cohen will be presenting on “Shining the Light on the Third-Party Litigation Funding” at the American Conference Institute’s 22nd Annual Conference on Drug & Medical Device Litigation in New York. The program will cover:
- Understanding the rise of third-party litigation funding
- Latest developments in third-party litigation funding and how it is changing the balance of power in litigation
- How is third-party litigation funding fueling drug and medical device products liability litigation?
- How common is third-party litigation funding and how are cases being funded?
- Best practices for maintaining control when the third-party funder is driving the litigation
- Considerations for resolution and settlement in an increasingly complicated arena
To learn more, or to register, click here.