George A. LoBiondo is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on white collar matters, antitrust litigation, and complex commercial disputes. Mr. LoBiondo is also a member of the firm's Privacy and Data Security group, and maintains an active pro bono practice with a focus on criminal defense.
Prior to joining Patterson Belknap, Mr. LoBiondo served as a law clerk to the Hon. John F. Keenan of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
Investigation on behalf of a university into a sensitive data breach and leak of highly confidential documents.
Representation of pharmaceutical company in defense against antitrust and unfair competition claims brought by state attorney general.
Representation of an investment professional in connection with potential prosecution by U.S. Attorney's Office following CFTC investigation.
Investigation on behalf of a Fortune Global 100 company in connection with potential FCPA violations and bid-rigging.
Representation of a major medical device company in connection with an investigation by U.S. Attorney's Office.
Pro bono representation of a criminal defendant before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York
- New Jersey
- Contributor, DataSecurityLaw.com
- Co-author, “Antitrust Enforcers Ramp Up Scrutiny of E-commerce at Home and Abroad,” Inside Counsel (July 21, 2015)
- Author, “Pulling the Trigger on Public Campaign Finance: The Contextual Approach to Analyzing Trigger Funds,” 79 Fordham L. Rev. 1743 (2011) (Feerick Award for Best Student Note)