Jerry DeSantis is an Associate in the Firm's Corporate department. His practice is focused on cross-border capital market transactions, corporate finance, securities law, merger and acquisition transactions, and corporate governance matters. He works on all aspects of American Depositary Receipts and Global Depositary Notes facilities, including issuer-sponsored follow-on and secondary offerings, at-the-market offerings, registered direct offerings, spin-offs, tender, exchange and rights offers, going-private transactions, share splits, and ratio changes. Mr. DeSantis also works with clients on commercial contracts, financing and investment matters, purchase and sale transactions, and the formation, governance, and structuring of business entities.
- Represented an institutional bank with the listing of its Dominican Republic, Kazakhstani, Nigerian, Panamanian, Ukrainian, and Zambian Global Depositary Notes on the Euronext Dublin stock exchange.
- Ongoing representation of a financial institution with the development and structuring of novel and sophisticated investment instruments.
- Represented selling shareholders of a premium pet food company in its IPO.
- Representation of a global electronics company in its M&A transactions and corporate governance issues.
- Represented a private equity firm in a strategic investment in an interactive, immersive entertainment company.
- Ongoing representation of a multinational publishing company with its acquisitions and its structuring and governance issues.
- New York