Jerry DeSantis is a Practice Area Associate in the Firm's Corporate department. His practice is focused on cross-border capital market transactions, corporate finance, securities law, and corporate governance matters. He works on all aspects of American Depositary Receipts and Global Depositary Notes facilities, including issuer-sponsored follow-on and secondary offerings, at-the-market offerings, registered direct offerings, spin-offs, tender, exchange and rights offers, going-private transactions, share splits, and ratio changes. Mr. DeSantis also works with clients on merger and acquisition transactions, commercial contracts, and the formation, governance, and structuring of business entities as well as general corporate matters.
- Represented an institutional bank with the listing of its Dominican Republic, Kazakhstani, Nigerian, Panamanian, Ukrainian, and Zambian Global Depositary Notes on the Euronext Dublin stock exchange.
- Ongoing representation of a financial institution with the development and structuring of novel and sophisticated investment instruments.
- Represented selling shareholders of a premium pet food company in its IPO.
- Representation of global electronics company in their M&A transactions and corporate governance issues.
- Represented private equity firm in strategic investment in an interactive, immersive entertainment company.
- Ongoing representation of a multi-national publishing company in connection with its structuring and governance issues.
- New York