Jacob Chefitz is an Associate in the Firm's Litigation department. From 2018 to 2019, Mr. Chefitz served as a Law Clerk to the Hon. Michael A. Chagares of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. From 2017 to 2018, he served as a Law Clerk to the Hon. Edward R. Korman of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit; Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York
- Co-author, "CFAA and the High Court's Fight Against Overcriminalization," Law360 (June 6, 2021)
- The Supreme Court, 2015 Term−Leading Cases−Campbell-Ewald v. Gomez, 130 Harv. L. Rev. 427 (2016).
- Recent Case, Prescott v. Oklahoma Capital Preservation Commission, 373 P.3d 1032 (Okla. 2015), 129 Harv. L. Rev. 1803 (2016).