Jenny Longman is Counsel in the Firm's Tax department, where she has advised clients on numerous matters, including corporate and partnership tax issues, corporate reorganizations, business acquisitions and dispositions, cross border payment issues, foreign and domestic trust income tax matters, state and local tax planning issues, and tax controversy matters.
- New York
- Co-chair, “Planning for (Non)-Residency” Wealth Management Workshop, American Bar Association and International Bar Association’s 16th Annual Tax Planning Strategies – U.S. and Europe. Milan, Italy. (March 16, 2016)
- Co-Author, "Impact of International Tax Reform Provisions on International Estate Planning," (May 2018)
- "INSIGHT: Impact of International Tax Reform Provisions on International Estate Planning," (March 2018)
- "Tax Reform Update: Tax Planning Opportunities for Noncitizens Residing in the United States," (January 2018)
- Co-Author, "U.S. Tax Planning for Temporary Residency in the United States," Bloomberg BNA's Daily Tax Report (December 2015); “Who Is a U.S. Person? Disparities Between U.S. Tax and Immigration Law,” BNA Tax Planning International Review (March 2014)