Jon Hermann is an Associate in the Firm's Litigation department. From 2019 to 2020, Mr. Hermann served as a law clerk to the Hon. Eric N. Vitaliano of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. From 2018 to 2019, Mr. Hermann served as a law clerk to the Hon. Paul J. Kelly, Jr. of the United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- New York
- Contributor to www.AntitrustUpdateBlog.com
- Co-Author, "What’s Ahead in 2021 for Reverse-Payment Settlement Litigation," Bloomberg Law (January 8, 2021)
- Note, "Restoring Bankruptcy’s Fresh Start", 86 Fordham L. Rev. 189 (2017)
- Co-Author, "Quantifying Material Adverse Change for Liability and Damages", 20 No. 18 Westlaw J. Sed. Litig. & Reg. 1 (2015)