Major law firms turn to our Real Estate group to assist them with their leases for their New York office space. Because these deals so profoundly impact the finances of a firm over many years, these transactions demand top quality lawyering. Our Real Estate attorneys are recognized leaders in the field with deep experience in all elements of leasing and build-out of office space.
Recent leasing matters they have successfully completed include the representation of:
- A major international law firm in negotiating a 188,000 square feet lease at a new Boston Properties’ building at 250 West 55th Street, which will serve as the firm’s new New York office.
- A California-based global law firm in one of the largest Manhattan office leases of the year, for 220,000 square feet in “Black Rock”, head-quarters of CBS Corp. at 51 West 52nd Street.
- A leading U.S. law firm in the renegotiation and extension of its lease of approximately 600,000 square feet at World Wide Plaza in Manhattan.
- A New York-based global law firm in negotiations for a new headquarters lease of 460,000 square feet at the World Financial Center.
- One of the largest British-based global law firms in its midtown Manhattan lease and the subsequent subleasing of a portion of their space.
- A major law firm displaced in the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 in its lease of 140,000 square feet to move back to downtown Manhattan.
- A major west coast law firm in its search for new headquarters in New York City.
Click here for more information on our Real Estate practice.