Lawrence Lenzner has experience in many aspects of real estate transactions, including commercial leasing and subleasing (representing both landlords and tenants), commercial real estate financing (representing both borrowers and lenders), loan workouts and restructurings, and purchase and sale of real property, including improved real property and cooperative and condominium apartments. He has recently focused upon commercial leasing transactions, primarily representing the landlord. Mr. Lenzner’s work in the industry has earned him recognition by Real Estate Weekly as a Rising Star.
Represented landlord in connection with an office lease of approximately 1,100,000 square feet at One World Trade Center.
Represented landlord in complex lease negotiations in the extension and entering into of a new lease with tenant for approximately 500,000 square feet of space.
Sale of Real Property
Represented major property owner in the sale of a midtown office tower for approximately $85,000,000.
Commercial Real Estate Financing
Represented major commercial lender in a $45,000,000 loan secured by a first mortgage upon three office building in midtown Manhattan.
- New York
MEMBERSHIPS: Member, New York State Bar Association
HONORS: Named in Super Lawyers in the area of Real Estate; Recognized by Real Estate Weekly as a Rising Star (2007)
- Author, Commercial Leasing Brokerage Agreements, NY State Bar Association (2004)
- Co-Author, Specific Concerns of Law Firms in the Leasing of Office Space, The NY Law Journal (2003)
- Co-Author, Leasehold Financing, Practicing Law Institute (1999)
- Co-Author, Lender’s Analysis of Commercial Space Leases and Ground Leases; Issues in Subordination and Non-Disturbance Agreements, Practicing Law Institute (1996)
- Co-Author, Liability Risks for Ducking Loan Commitments, The National Law Journal (1995)