Nathan Monroe-Yavneh is an associate in the Firm's Litigation department.
Complex Commercial Litigation
Representation of financial guarantor in action against sponsor and originator of mortgage-backed securities.
Representation of Latin American automotive company in contract dispute concerning manufacturing rights.
Defense of major Latin American corporation in contract dispute concerning a professional services contract.
Representation of innovator pharmaceutical company in litigation over biologic medication brought under the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act (BPCIA).
Representation of non-profit organization in connection with government investigation.
Representation of class of homeless youth in New York City against the City for failure to provide adequate shelter to any runaway or homeless youth that seeks it.
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York
- Contributor to BiologicsBlog.com
- Co-Author, "The Supreme Court's interpretation of the biosimilars statute and the value of certainty," Nature Biotechnology (October 2017)
- Co-Author, "High Court Interprets The Biosimilars Statute — What Now?," Law360 (June 2017)
- Co-Author, "TPP Biologics Exclusivity Period Maintains The Status Quo," Law360 (October 2015)