CLE Seminar: Executive Compensation—Now What?
Members of our Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation, and Tax and Corporate practice groups will be presenting a CLE program for clients and other interested parties on "Executive Compensation." Speakers will include representatives from JP Morgan Private Bank and Russell Reynolds Associates.
The seminar will be held at our offices on Thursday, December 4, 2003 at 4:00 p.m in Conference Room 24A.
Discussions will include:
- Corporate governance Issues and Developments
- Trends in Equity Compensation and Accounting Consequences
- Special Issues for CEO Compensation
- Changing Treatment of Split-Dollar Life Insurance, and
- Pending and Proposed Legislation Affecting the Tax Treatment of Executive Com