Six Patterson Belknap Attorneys Named 2022 “BTI Client Service All-Stars”
Patterson Belknap Webb & Tyler LLP is pleased to announce that six of our attorneys were recognized as “Client Service All-Stars 2022” by The BTI Consulting Group. These awards draw on more than 350 in-depth interviews with top corporate counsel and legal decision makers at organizations with $700 million or more in revenue to single out those attorneys who “deliver the absolute best levels of client service.” BTI defines its Client Services All-Stars based on six characteristics: Practical, Savvy, In the Know, Deals with Complexity, Available, and Nimble.
The recognized Patterson Belknap attorneys, and their practice areas as identified by BTI, include:
- William F. Cavanaugh, Jr., Partner, Antitrust, Intellectual Property and Commercial Litigation
- Joshua Kipnees, Partner, False Advertising and Complex Commercial Litigation
- Adeel A. Mangi, Partner, Complex Commercial Litigation
- Steven A. Zalesin, Partner, Intellectual Property, False Advertising and Complex Commercial Litigation
- Robert P. LoBue, Of Counsel, Antitrust, Intellectual Property, and First Amendment Litigation
- Sara A. Arrow, Associate, Litigation
To access BTI’s full 2022 Client Service All-Stars Report, click here.