Terra Hittson is an associate in the firm's litigation department.
Representing pet food manufacturer in a case involving advertising claims.
Represented a leading manufacturer of chocolate and non-chocolate confectionery in a trademark and trade dress dispute with a competitor, culminating in settlement.
Advised media entity regarding the extent of copyright protection, the “hot news” doctrine, and contract law protections for a live, televised event.
Representing major financial institution in multidistrict class action litigation involving network services for credit and debit cards.
Represented a major pharmaceutical and medical device company against claims of patent infringement, culminating in settlement.
Representing four Iraqi torture victims in litigation under the Alien Tort Statute for war crimes and torture at Abu Ghraib prison.
Ongoing advice on Title VII and Title VI discrimination cases with respect to funding of public high school sports.
Advised employer on healthcare related matters, including the illegality of transgender discrimination in the provision of health care insurance.
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York
- Contributor to www.AntitrustUpdateBlog.com
- Contributor, Antitrust Year in Review (United States), ABA Section of International Law (2015)
- Co-Author, EU Pursues Questionable Antitrust Case Against Google, Law360 (June 1, 2015)
- Co-Author, The Robinson-Patman Act – Issues Presented by the Club Channel: The Clorox Case, Inside Counsel (July 7, 2015)
- Suzanne B. Goldberg, Terra Hittson & Kevin Hu, The Employment Non-Discrimination Act: Its Scope, History, and Prospects, in Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation Discrimination in the Workplace: A Practical Guide (Christine Michelle Duffy ed. Bloomberg BNA 2014)