Ian Kerr is an Associate in the Firm's Litigation department. From 2017 to 2018, Mr. Kerr served as a law clerk to the Hon. Reena Raggi of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. From 2016 to 2017, he served as a law clerk to the Hon. Paul G. Gardephe of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York
- Three-Part Article Series for the National Law Journal on Adapting to Remote Proceedings in the Post-Pandemic Era
- Part I: Pre-Trial Proceedings, July 14, 2021
- Part II: Depositions, July 15, 2021
- Part III: Trials, July 16, 2021
- Co-author, "NY Shareholder Litigation Dismissal Raises Bar For Plaintiffs," Law360 (June 4, 2020)