Megha Hoon is an Associate in the Firm's Litigation department. From 2019 to 2020, Ms. Hoon served as a law clerk to the Hon. Denis R. Hurley of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Prior to clerking, Ms. Hoon worked as an associate at an international law firm in New York.
Represented a business process management software company in an action for trade secret misappropriation against a major competitor.
Represented a national real estate investment trust company in a trade secrets misappropriation and breach of fiduciary duty case that resulted in a favorable settlement for our client.
Representing a major pharmaceutical company in Lanham Act litigation regarding the counterfeiting of prescription medication.
Represented a group of nursing home residents in the Eastern District of New York challenging constitutional and statutory violations in the administration of the Nursing Home Transition and Diversion Waiver Program by the New York State Department of Health and its contractor.
- U. S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS: “New York Practice: The What, Where & How of Commencing a Lawsuit and Serving Parties,” New York City Bar CLE Webinar (July 15, 2021)
- Contributor to Commercial Division Blog
- Co-Author, "Is Daubert Now A Dirty Word?," American Bar Association (Spring 2022)
- Co-Author, "Expert Witness Testimony Rule Changes Would Serve Justice," Bloomberg Law (January 5, 2022)
- Co-Author, "NY’s New Marijuana Law: Implications for False Advertising and Products Liability Lawsuits" New York Law Journal (May 26, 2021)